Elizabeth was born on November 3, 2010 at 1:45 in the afternoon. We are transitioning our pregnancy blog to her baby blog. While most of her pictures will be hosted on our Shutterfly website, we hope to include some fun stories about her development.
http://pollockfamilywebsite.shutterfly.com/
You can email me for the password at shannonpollock@verizon.net

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Official New Due Date

We had our monthly doctor visit yesterday she reiterated the new due date of November 1st...so I updated all the ticker's on the blog and she jumped from being the length of a cantalope to the length of a banana (~ 10.5 inches). This definitely explains the major bump I've got going on. I'm still able to hide it with the right clothes, but it's definitely there (measured 22 inches). What's crazier is that she'll practically double in size over the next three weeks. The doctor confirmed that all genetic testing came back negative...so we have a healthy baby girl.

We're getting serious on getting the rooms ready, now that we're done travelling for a few weeks. Guest room is getting painted tonight...we may even pick out new carpet this weekend. Eventually we'll get around to that registry : ). No new pictures this time. Probably won't have many more. I'll think about posting a pic of my belly in a few weeks. I'm sure one will surface anyway once I'm in my bathing suit on the river trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment