Elizabeth was born on November 3, 2010 at 1:45 in the afternoon. We are transitioning our pregnancy blog to her baby blog. While most of her pictures will be hosted on our Shutterfly website, we hope to include some fun stories about her development.
http://pollockfamilywebsite.shutterfly.com/
You can email me for the password at shannonpollock@verizon.net

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Belly Picture


This weekend I get a call from my 6 year old niece asking me all kinds of questions about the baby...Q: What are you going to name her? A: We don't know yet; Q: How big is your belly? A: How about I send you a picture? So we proceed to snap a picture with my phone and email it to her. My mom calls me back shortly after to tell me that Rebekah thinks I might have eaten too much. After my shopping trip snacks Joelle and Nikki might agree. So today I took a new picture for all of you wondering how big my belly actually is. And as a bonus the nursery wall color is in the background.

3 comments:

  1. HELLO Baby Pollock! And you didn't have any more "shopping snacks" than Nikki and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, you're beautiful and I love the wall color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to second Joelle's comments - we had plenty of shopping snacks (in sympathy of yours, of course). Cute shirt :-)

    ReplyDelete