I'm about a week behind, but I wanted to say a big thank you to Judy, Shauna, Shelly, Theresa, and Joelle for all the work they did to prepare for my baby shower. Everything was beautiful. Cory and I feel so blessed that we have so many wonderful friends and family. Our baby girl is all set with everything we need to take care of her. I don't have any pictures from the shower, but will post when I get some
Some news from the Dr's office. At our appointment last Monday the doctor indicated that she thought the baby was now turned head down. We'll confirm at our ultrasound on Thursday. She also indicated that anyone who plans to spend a lot of time around her through 6 months should get a Whooping Cough shot. Apparently there is a breakout in Southern California. We're going to find out the best place to get them and let everyone know.
I'm still feeling pretty good...I can't believe we're already at 34 weeks...only 6 weeks to go for those of you counting down. As far as her development goes...she's now the size of a honeydew and very active. She can now blink and recognize simple songs...I haven't asked Cory to sing to her yet. Less cute is that she is now able to urinate. We'll provide more info after the ultrasound.
the belly picture is AWESOME!!!! How long did it take you to cut up the letters/numbers and stick them to your belly? That's funny (but Gabo is disappointed you didn't photoshop them in)
ReplyDelete