Elizabeth was born on November 3, 2010 at 1:45 in the afternoon. We are transitioning our pregnancy blog to her baby blog. While most of her pictures will be hosted on our Shutterfly website, we hope to include some fun stories about her development.
http://pollockfamilywebsite.shutterfly.com/
You can email me for the password at shannonpollock@verizon.net

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Boring Patient

Sorry for the delay, but it's hard to come up with news this week. Everything is pretty much the same as it has been for the last month. I'm 40% effaced and 1cm dialated with no signs that she's on her way. My doctor told me I'm a boring patient. I'm hoping to take some more belly pictures today...if I can fit it into my busy schedule : ) In talking to a friend yesterday, she said that nothing out of the ordinary happened until the day before she went into labor. So...let's give her till Saturday...maybe she's waiting for Foxtoberfest.

1 comment:

  1. i'm not sure what to think if our party is what pushes you into labor... ;)

    ReplyDelete