Elizabeth was born on November 3, 2010 at 1:45 in the afternoon. We are transitioning our pregnancy blog to her baby blog. While most of her pictures will be hosted on our Shutterfly website, we hope to include some fun stories about her development.
http://pollockfamilywebsite.shutterfly.com/
You can email me for the password at shannonpollock@verizon.net

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Nursery is Almost Done

My wonderful husband has been hard at work finishing up Baby Pollock's nursery. While I was away last weekend he finished up all the painting. We assembled the crib this week and while I've been working all weekend, he's been puting on all the finishing touches...assembling the dresser and putting up the cherry blosom decal. I'm so excited to start filling it up and thanks to Nicole and Jeff we can get started. That pile of clothes waiting to get washed is courtesy of Nicole saving lots of cute little things from her two girls. We are so thankful. Our next doctor's appointment is tomorrow, so I'll post the Dr. update along with a new belly picture and measurement. It's getting BIG!!

1 comment: