Elizabeth was born on November 3, 2010 at 1:45 in the afternoon. We are transitioning our pregnancy blog to her baby blog. While most of her pictures will be hosted on our Shutterfly website, we hope to include some fun stories about her development.
http://pollockfamilywebsite.shutterfly.com/
You can email me for the password at shannonpollock@verizon.net

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update from the doctor...

The baby is now about 15 inches long and weighs about 2 ¼ to 3 ¾ pounds. She's very active kicking and stretching, and changing position from side to side. I think Cory and Joelle are the only ones who have felt her, but if I have a shirt that lays flat on my belly, and you happen to be looking when she kicks, you'll see my belly jump. She's quick, so if you blink you might miss it

We had our doctor's appointment Monday and the doctor measured my belly at 31 inches. The size is supposed to correspond to the # of weeks pregnant. If you look at the ticker, they don't match, so the doctor ordered an ultrasound for next Thursday. This little girl is all over the map. First she was due November 7th, then they moved her up to November 1st...who knows when she'll decide to arrive. Hopefully the ultrasound will tell us more. At least she has a place to sleep when she does come. We'll be headed to the doctor every 2 weeks now, so I'll probably be posting at least my belly measurements every week now.

So this week, I'm measuring 41inches. I read that she's supposed to triple in size between now and when she's born. For those of you who like the food analogies, she's now a squash according to the bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment